Our Onset community is amazing! All of our teachers are extremely grateful for your continued support during this time.
We will be temporarily hosting all private music lessons online to ensure the health and safety of our community.
Online lessons will begin Monday, March 16th.
We plan to reopen for "In Person Lessons" on June 1st.
We will keep you posted with any changes to that timeline.
The transition will be smooth. We've set it up, practiced and are officially ready to offer you the very best online lesson experience!
How it works:
- Prior to your lesson you will receive a calendar invite for the same time as your regularly scheduled lesson
- Included in that invite will be a unique link to join a Google Hangouts video call with your teacher
- Click on the link, your web browser will open to the video lesson
- Click "Join the chat" to start your lesson
Some helpful tips:
- For the best experience, make sure you are on a broadband internet connection.
- Best viewed using Google Chrome, but not required and no there are no additional installation requirements.
- You will find a laptop with a larger screen will be a better lessons experience, however, a phone or table will work as well.
- Please have your device positioned in a way that your instructor can see what you are doing and in a way that the student is hands free.
- If the student is under the age of 10 years old, please make sure an adult is near by to assist if needed.
- If the meeting freezes for more than 30 seconds; *reload page *rejoin meeting* give permission for mic and video...That's it!
For any help with any additional problems, please call us at 339-293-9393
If you would prefer us to send the lesson invite to a different email address than the one we have one file, please let us know people.
Stay healthy and we'll see you online!